Monday, July 13, 2009

How to Make the Perfect Martini


How to Make the Perfect Martini is a topic after my own heart. Thanks to the fine folks at The Art of Manliness, we read a wonderful and insightful article I think all men should read, at least men who appreciate a good martini…as for the rest of their site, it's a must read. Most of the articles are about things the younger generations have no idea about, but need to learn. These teachings are not being passed down like they should be, schools are doing away with shop classes and dads aren't being fathers as much anymore. All I'm saying is we need to teach our youth how to be young men and women. I'll step off my soap box…please go to their site, you might learn a thing or two and then you can pass it on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment